<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Monday, March 23, 2009
Many are asking why I'm sounding so sad, so I shall do a 18 turn and make this post a happier one.

The one week break came and went. Didn't have much time to update and I was out every single day.

Was feeling kinda bored and restless on Sunday for some reason. When mummy said she wanted to cut her hair, I jumped at the chance to go with her and cut my hair short. It can still be tied, but it looks a little different from my usual hairstyle. Yet, this new haircut eased my restlessness. It was something I did on impulse. Had no plan to cut my hair at all prior sunday. During the course of the week, many asked why I cut my hair so short. It is different and took away my boredem.

I met the lovely girlies on Monday night. Had dinner at the Paragon, Spageddies. Took lots of photos. Had a nice dinner and a really long talk about random stuff.



The 2 of them, using my camera to camwhore and this is the result.




She is the ultimate camwhore!








Wan zhen and me with my new hair

Chin Chin and Me



Candid shot of her on the phone

UNGLAM SHOT OF CINNY CHIN! Here's what you wanted Chin! :))

Yellow Sulphur and Blue Copper II



Next was CCA on Tuesday and Wednesday, with a cycling trip to ECP on Wed followed by Club BBQ. It's been a long while since I cycled and I'm glad I could cycle the whole route which was at least several kilometres. In fact, the whole group did well, with minimal breaks. Go Group 4!


The j2s :)

Girls of Group 4

Group 4 after we reached the end of the route



So, for the rest of the week, had been out satisfying my need to shop. I was so disappointed when I couldn't buy the crumpler I want. They didn't have the colour I wanted and the next best was red which is really common. So, I am not crumpler-less. Whoever can get me the orange crumpler will get a hug from me!! I was so disappointed. :(((((
I got my haviannas, like finally. But I still want my crumpler.
So, SL was on saturday. It was fun, and I was really attracted to this small boy. I don't have the photo although I would love to have it. But my group was really cute, especially when the kids were dancing at Choo Choo's station. THEY ARE JUST SO ADORABLE AND I KNOW I'M BEHAVING IN A TOTALLY PAEDO MANNER BUT THEY ARE JUST SO CUTE. Kids never fail to make me happy. Just like my really cute baby cousin. He is not technically a baby but he is still a baby in my eyes. And that small boy from Indonesia. :)))
Was a short school day because there is no more chinese lessons for me! :))))) But there's lotsa work to be done. It is never ending. Oh, how much I dread homework. I really shouldn't be here right now.
I don't like the control. Just trust me will you?
Jon said to see how it goes. It's been good today. :) Still recovering from the shock of your actions. Happy nevertheless.
Small boyboys are love.
back to the top