Little did I know
That you were Romeo; you were throwing pebbles,
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet."
And I was crying on the staircase,
Begging you, 'Please, don't go.'"
I think I might possibly be a dreamer afterall.Well, E Learning Days are over. But not to worry, for we are gonna have to off day soon after Family Day. :))) Can't wait to have a break. Had dry run for Family Day yesterday. It was fun, although we had several failed attempts. Ended up watching Steph and Jia Xin play X box. It was really hilarious.
School's gonna start tomorrow. :( I'm dreading it. So not looking forward to school.
It happened again. This is who knows the millionth time it happened. Mystery is oozing out, but it is sweet nevertheless. It left me smiling to myself, like some silly schoolgirl.
It is simple amazing how love can cause someone's mood to change so drastically. I'm happy for you to be happy, my friend. You say the most when you say nothing at all. :)
I realised my mind is really wayyyyy into overdrive these few days. It is kinda exhausting and distracting but i guess the good thing is I got more to express in writing. It is gonna be a new day tomorrow. No one knows what it holds. Expression = Liberation.
You never fail to leave me wondering.
Sometimes the very thing you're looking for is the one thing you can't see. - Save the Best for Last.