Of all the hopes and dreams I could have prayed for
Here you are
If I could have one dance for ever
I would take you by the hand
Tonight it's you and I together
The smile says it all.We looked like two idiots.
Smiling foolishly to ourselves.
Day's been good so far. Came home early and watched a little television before getting hooked onto the computer.
It's been a happy day :) I was smiling to myself, like a fool all the way home. People must have thought I was mad, but this smile is definitely not one that is just put in front for the sake of being there. It's from the inside. It's genuine. :)
And sometimes, I just wonder you'd know. Especially after I saw you smiling to yourself.
Coincidence or not, there's always a tomorrow. Or so I hope.
Quoted from goldfish, "I won't smile at all, ..., not even pretend to smile and act happy because I feel this is more tiring then being unhappy and frowning. "
This post is all about the smiles. :) All righty. Physics mugging time. I'm still gonna smile although it sucks.
The euphoria is overwhelming.
ﺕ