I should have known
That I'm not a princess
This ain't a fairytale
And, I was a dreamer.
It was all just a play of ideas.
It was all but the truth.
It was a beautiful lie and the perfect act.
I've had enough.
Today made everything crystal clear. I understand completely. Should have seen it coming though. Should not have allowed myself to be sucked into that whirlpool.
When there is nothing to be done, just let everything go to sleep.
Tomorrow will be a new day, and a new start.
All right. I'm off to emerge myself into the world of economics, where inflation is of the utmost importance and I have to understand and memorise every aspect of it.
And, I shall seek other forms of expression of what I'm feeling now.
Bye world.
The worst lies are the lies we tell ourselves. We live in denial of what we do, even what we think. We do this because we're afraid. We fear we will not find love, and when we find it we fear we'll lose it. We fear that if we do not have love we will be unhappy.”- Richard Bach