So I sneak out to the garden to see you.
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew.
So close your eyes; escape this town for a little while.
'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter
hello!!
Much to my sadness, Orientation 2009- Infinity is over. :((((((((((((((((( Imagine the sadness of all the OGLs. If only orientation could last for infinity.
Orientation was great, in fact, it was much better than our own orientation last year. Maybe it was because we are OGLs this time, and we HAVE to be high and crazy and do lots of stupid and embarrassing stuff. But perhaps, it was because Aquila OGLs this year are just a bunch of fun people that you will naturally be high when you are around them.
Whatever the reason was, Orientation this year was a success. What made it even more successful was the AQUILA IS THE BEST ALLIANCE!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
A, Aquila
A, A, AQUILA!
Ethon, aka 23/09 was a fantastic OG too! It is just like 4e4'07, with so little boys but they are a fun bunch. Each and everyone of them were so sweet and fun to be with during the 5 days of orientation. And, it was especially thoughtful of them to give the 3 of us flowers on friday, the last day of orientation and Valentine's Eve.
Ethon is the best, CHOO CHOO!
Ethon is the best, CHOO CHOO!
Ethon the strongest,
Ethon the mightiest,
Ethon is the best
CHOO CHOO!
College CIP on friday was pure exhausting and it did not help that the weather was so hot. Much hotter than the last time when we went to give out the flyers. But it was fun, and it gave the J2s more chance to interact with our junior class.
All right. Enough of me typing nonsense here and let the pictures do the talking.

The wonderful clique!
<3

Aquila OGLs camwhoring whil waiting for debrief.

A, Aquila


Proud OGLs of ETHON

My Name is AQUILA

OGLs and Councillors of THE BEST ALLIANCE 2009

WE ARE NOW THE BEST ALLIANCE

Ogls from 23/08 + 23/09

We are from the best alliance!

OGLs + gifts from J1s and J1s + gifts from OGLs
All right. So, I'm guessing we are all suffering from post- orientation period, where everyone is still high and crazy. There is still a huge stack of work to be completed awaiting, and a whole lot of lectures to catch up with. Plus lots of tests to study for, not forgetting dear old SPA. And, it does not help that I lost my voice (it started on wednesday and deteriorated ever since) and I'm still very tired from one whole week of orientation.
There is school tomorrow, and I'm still wishing orientation could last one whole year. What a horrible end to the weekend.
Oh, before I forget. HAPPY BELATED VALENTINE'S! Thanks for all the presents, flowers and chocolates. Not forgetting the free hugs I got from some Andernesians! Sorry, if I didn't do much this year, OGL took up a lot of time and energy.
I really treasure that wish. You made my day :)