<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Nothing’s gonna change the things that you said
Nothing’s gonna make this right again
Please don’t turn your back
I can’t believe it’s hard
Just to talk to you
But you don’t understand


I hate this.
I hate it when you "force" me to do something.
I really hate it when I ask you if I have a choice and you reply yes, but we both know that you are lying, because I do not have a choice at all.
I hate it when you say the opposite of what you want, knowing it will make me feel bad and end up doing what you want.
I hate it when you do not say anything at all, just to make me do what you want because you say the most when you say nothing at all.
I hate it when you use certain words to manipulate me and the feeling I get when i hear those words.
I hate it when you say nice things to me only after I followed you.
I hate it when you try to use reverse psychology thinking I have no idea what you are trying to do, because I do. I am not a three year old kid.
I hate it when you try to make me do something I really don't want to, and then when I don't, make me feel bad for not doing so.
I really hate all these, but I'm betting you have no idea.
Because no matter what i say, no matter how sound my argument is, you will still win in the end.
And I am the automatic loser in this war.


Here is one of the many posts, which have been scanned through a million times, leaving only the shallowest of the deepest thoughts.


And, I realised how irresponsible some people are and how they never learn from their mistakes. In the end, others have to pay the price for their lesson that was not learnt.


What an abrupt twist in my wonderful week. Thanks a lot. I wish Monday is here already.


Maturity begins to grow when you can sense your concern for others outweighing your concern for yourself. – John Macnaughton

back to the top