I still remember the things that you said
I keep your words alive I could never forget
Cause in the final hour you made me proud
So proud that I could know you
You told the world its time that they believed in you
You stood for right and truth
And you should know
All in all, this week has been a pretty great week. :) Showed me some stuff and put some things into better perspective. Some things became much clearer throughout this week, especially on certain days.
School is tiring as usual. By the time Thursdays roll by, my energy is drained and nothing can be done on Thursday night, especially since CCA is on two consecutive days. And tutorials are never ending. I just completed the tutorials for the subjects I am taking last weekend, and this weekend, each subject has tutorials waiting to be done. THe only good thing is that these tutorials need not be completed by the coming week. It just adds weight to the amount of work I need to do. Not to forget the tests that are coming up.
Was supposed to meet dearest cinny, wanzhen and jin fei for dinner tonight. But I ended up having a bad stomach ache. Sorry guys! Meet up with you all another time! So sorry.
In my opinion, Mondays and Tuesdays are my lucky days. If I am more fortunate enough, Wednesday and Fridays are my lucky days too.
:)
In conclusion, this week has been a great week! :)))))))))))))))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: “It might have been.” – John Greenleaf Whittier