I thought I was forgotten
But I was wrong
It was always there, that way
It was wasted ignorance
I know that now
I'd sell my soul to have this silence broken
Well well, the week's been here and gone. Time really flies.
As usual, school was madness. I barely had enough sleep everyday, and by the time it reaches 8-9pm, my brain officially shuts down. This week been particularly tiring. With the homework, crazy timetable and the fact that I have been having PE and/or CCA everyday this week, with the exception of today since it was CNY. CCA training has been crazy as well, due to the competition and the upcoming Napha. After training on Thursday, the few of us headed to Chomp Chomp for dinner and by the time I reached home, it was around 10pm or so.
CNY celebrations was disappointing this year. Back in SR, it was more interesting. Or maybe, because I was comparing to the times in Zhonghua, where the Sec 4s could sit in the gallery. I don't know. But Yanning the mad woman and I had to entertain ourselves with crap and whatever rubbish we could think of.
Anyway, CNY this year will be very different. But nevertheless, I hope it will be great.
I got lots of things to say, or rather running through my mind.
I want the truth. Nothing but the truth.