HERE IS A DEDICATION TO DEAR JONATHAN, WHOM I HAVE KNOWN FOR THREE YEARS NOW, WHO IS GOOD AT DEBATING AND LITERATURE AND TALKING NONSENSE. yet somehow, his nonsense do make sense at times and somehow, it is enjoyable.
this post can never match what he wrote but i'll try my best. and i wont be so stingy with my words that i will leave one huge blank in the middle of the whole post.
Thanks jonny for the past 3 years of crap, especially on msn, where u start insulting my OTH by drawing a tree on a hill.
Thanks for being there to hear me bitch at times about people or things that irritate me.
Thanks for sharing so much with me and listening to me share stuff with you.
Thanks for being honest when you share things with me. I can sense your honesty through your words.
Thanks for teaching me chemistry in sec 4 and sending me all your Literature notes.
Thanks for being such a gentleman and let all the girls in 4e4 "bully" you.
Thanks for being so philosophical at times, that i spend a long time thinking about what you said.
Thanks for entertaining me when I'm bored out of my mind.
Yes, i agree with you that our friendship is not messy, nor it is complicated and I'm grateful to have you as a friend. I enjoy talking to you, although most of the time we are crapping about random stuff which never make sense.
So all in all, Thanks for being such a great friend and for being there for me for the past 3 years. I hope this will last and there! this is your dedication!
ARE YOU TOUCHED? hahahaha
P.S. Thanks for quoting Macbeth and JLC all the time that I can remember the quotes up to today.