MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
I'm having a very amusing conversation now, with jon, xinyi and honey!! hahaha!!
JON OWES US A PRESENT!!
So Christmas Day is almost over, but I'm still in a Christmasy mood. I still have presents i have yet to receive (HINT TO JON!!) hahahaa..
I just love Christmas services. All the hymns and carols really bring out the Christmas feeling. And the choir's performance is usually marvelous. Everyone dresses up to church and all the other parties/gatherings with smiles on their faces. December is a great month!! It is practically play time and everyone has every reason to be naughty and not work/study.
But it is a sad thing that Christmas is so near the end of the month, which means after all our naughtiness and fun, the new year starts and it is back to a whole 11 months before we can play again. Oh well, I'm looking forward to Christmas next year because that's when A levels are over!! =))
Anyway, once again, i have no idea what to blog about so I'll just end off here.