<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I Need A Lil' Good Luck
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
It was weird, really weird
Time passed really slowly for that few minutes
I wonder what's on your mind
I know what's on mine
The questions were about to tumble out
When everthing changed

okay. I'm here for an update. My blog is getting more and more dead because I'm too lazy to blog everyday and it will cause my blog to be more boring than it actually is. And, right now, I don't feel too comfortable blogging about my innermost feelings so everyone can read me like an open book. That's what diaries are for anyway.

Met the lovely guides today for Christmas exchange! It's becoming our own tradition, starting in Sec3. So we exchanged our gifts and I GOT LOTS OF PRESENTS! hahaha..

So, tmr is gonna be a busy day. Meeting Cinny for a shopping trip. And then, Christmas dinner. And then countdown to Christmas before I'm going to start opening my presents. And then, it will be Christmas Day. And it is gonna be another busy day i think.

Okay. I really have no idea what to blog now. I'm probably stoning and this is all turning to crap. I should probably start on my holiday homework but I'm procastinationg. =( I'm such a slacker. Guilty pleasures.

Sometimes, I wish I can read minds. Then I know what on earth is going on.
back to the top