<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
And That's My Saving Grace
Sunday, December 21, 2008
I'm still waiting for a sign, a hint
Whatever it is, I'll take it
I just want to see, even if it is for the last time ever
Just take a chance, I want to know the truth
It could be a hope renewed, who knows?


It's been a while since I've updated.

Went out to study with two crazy girls on wednesday. I think we did more talking than studying though. Except sabby i think. Photos are on yn's blog. She is the best. I took the photos with my camera and she posted the photos on her blog. GENIUS!! hahahaha!! Infringement of copyright! yeah..

After our so-called "studying", yanning and i went to walk around before splitting up to meet our respective friends. Met 2e2 for dinner, and ended up meeting more people than expected. Had Aston's which was pretty nice. Watched TWILIGHT AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! I can't wait to watch it all again which I will be doing, either with the GUIDES or ANDERNESIA. I dont mind both also. LOVE THE SHOW!! hahaha, i was smiling to myself during certain scenes which were just so sweet and gave me a nice feeling. I LOVE IT!!

If you haven't watched it, GO WATCH IT NOW!!

Finished Moonlight Resonance and IT IS WONDERFUL!! hahaha.. I was so addicted to it. Been watching it ever since I came back from OCIP and I completed it this week. It is kinda sad though, as there is not much other nice TVB drama to watch, until the new Charmaine Sheh's show is out, and the CW decided to stop airing all the OTH/GG/90210 until after the New Year. hahaha! I'm such a tv addict but who cares?

Anyway, talking about my tv addiction, (THIS MIGHT SOUND RIDICULOUSLY RIDICULOUS BUT) I believe coffee cures my headaches! HAHAHA! yes, whenever i drink coffee, my headache seems to disappear.

And, I need to start on my humongous stack of holiday homework, but whenever I want to start, I would find something else to distract me. THIS IS VERY BAD.

SO, ASK ME OUT ON STUDY DATES so i would actually do homework. If not, I would just stay at home and watch tv or go out to shop.

Talking about tv, my show is taking a long time to load and it is really frustrating. =(

Anyway, I thought about it. I'm not going to think about it anymore. =)

Oh, i forgot to add, I GOT ANOTHER SMS TODAY! hahaha!! so happy!

back to the top