<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I can’t break it to my heart
Monday, June 09, 2008
I can’t break it to my heart- Delta Goodrem

If it's okay
I'll leave the bed light on
And place your water glass where it belongs
And if alright
I'll lie awake at night
Pretending i'm curled up at your side



See i'm circling in these patterns
Living out of memories
I'm still a long way from accepting it
That there's just no you and me


But if i still believe you love me
Maybe i'll survive
So i tell myself you're coming home
Like you've done a million times
And if it's alright
I'll still be loving you
'cause i can't break it to my heart



Is it just me
Did i commit a crime
I won't believe that loving you
Is just a waste of time
Or was it in my head
I'm reading into things that you never said



'cause i still don't have the answers
To why we couldn't work it out
I wanna think it's something that i did
So i can turn it back around



But if i still believe you love me
Maybe i'll survive
So i tell myself you're coming home
Like you've done a million times
And if it's alright
I'll still be loving you
'cause i can't break it to my heart



And nothing will come between us
I wanna convince myself we're perfect in
Every single way as long as i can keep
The truth away from my heart
Oh 'cause i can't break it to my heart



'cause i still don't have all the answers
To why we couldn't work it out
I wanna think it's something that i did
So i can turn it back around



But if i still believe you love me
Maybe i'll survive
So i tell myself you're coming home
Like you've done a million times
And if it's alright
I'll still be loving you
'cause i can't break it to my heart
back to the top