<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY
Sunday, September 02, 2007
hello everyone!

it's the holidays again. which means another week of pure mugging. to make it worse, im sick once again. prelims are a week from now and im gonna abstain from the computer. i try my best to limit myself.

teachers' day was fun. the ACES day thing was interesting. a lot of screaming going on and was really proud of 4e4! haha. i thought we had a chance of winning but we didnt. anyway, it is not the results that matter. we bonded as a class and ms leow was proud of us. the celebrations was all right. kind of disappointing but it ended on time! haha. when i saw the contingent, it made me realise how much i will miss doing contingents although it is tiring and there are lots of practices. but it was fun. the rush to put on the uniform and tie the hair properly. the uniform checks and the quick rehearsals right before the actual thing. the time spent the previous night to prepare the uniform and getting the boots ready. i will not have any chance of doing it agian but it is the experience that counts.

after teachers' day celebrations, we went to pass ms tan her present from all the guides. and after that, yizhen, steph, carine, liqun and i went out. went to j8 for lunch before proceeding to a playground somewhere in bishan. stayed for a while before going home.

here are some of the pictures taken on friday.

cheese!
smile!
the two retarded ppl! haha
sec4 guides 07 and Ms Tan!
sec4 guides and Ms Tan again!
doing sherry's favourite pose!

there are more photos. all in my com but you can view some on yizhen's blog!
yah. so prelims are coming and i so need to mug hard. for my sciences and math! exactly one year ago, on teachers' day celebrations, we were facing some problems. im glad it's over. but with a set of problems gone, a new one surfaces.
oh well.
here's another nice song with nice lyrics before im off to mug again!

Wait For You- ELLIOTT YAMIN

I never felt nothing in the world like this before
Now I'm missing you
& I'm wishing that you would come back through my door
Why did you have to go? You could have let me know
So now I'm all alone,
Girl you could have stayed
but you wouldn't give me a chance
With you not around it's a little bit more then i can stand
And all my tears they keep running down my face
Why did you turn away?


So why does your pride make you run and hide?
Are you that afraid of me?
But I know it's a lie what you keep inside
This is not how you want it to be


So baby I will wait for you
Cause I don''t know what else i can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life

Baby I will wait for you
If you think I'm fine it just ain't true
I really need you in my life
No matter what i have to do I'll wait for you


It's been a long time since you called me
(How could you forget about me)
You got me feeling crazy (crazy)
How can you walk away,
Everything stays the same
I just can't do it baby
What will it take to make you come back
Girl I told you what it is & it just ain't like that
Why can't you look at me, your still in love with me
Don't leave me crying.


Baby why can't we just start over again
Get it back to the way it was
If you give me a chance I can love you right
But your telling me it wont be enough
So baby I will wait for you
Cause I don''t know what else i can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life


Baby I will wait for you
If you think I'm fine it just ain't true
I really need you in my life
No matter what i have to do I'll wait for you


So why does you pride make you run & hide
Are you that afraid of me?
But I know it's a lie what your keeping inside
Thats not how you want it to be


Baby I will wait for you
Baby I will wait for you
If it's the last thing i do


Baby I will wait for you
Cause I don''t know what else i can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life


Baby I will wait for you
If you think I'm fine it just ain't true
I really need you in my life
No matter what i have to do I'll wait for you


I'll Be Waiting.

back to the top