<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Friday, June 01, 2007
wow... havent updated for a long long time.. hahaha.. slightly more than a month..

chinese o levels was ok i guess... one of the passages was tough but i hope i can do well overall.. one down, seven more to go for o levels..

had gastric pain from 9.30 all the way up to the afternoon.. i ate and drank milo but it still hurt.. ugh.. i hate stomach pains.. i rather have a fever or headach over stomach pains..

this is the 2nd time in two weeks that i found out two teachers are leaving zhonghua on the same day.. okay.. maybe not found out.. more like had leaving speeches on the same day.. and guess what? they are both on fridays as well. last week was ms chan and mr wong. today was mrs singh and ms yam.. at this rate, zhonghua would not have any good teachers left.. all the good teachers are leaving..

when the teachers leave, especially when they teach the graduating class, how are we supposed to find the motivation to study? how are we supposed to do well for our school test or exams, let alone o levels? take e math for example, mrs see took a 6 month leave and in the end we got some relief teacher who takes 2 periods to go through 1 question? and u wonder why 4e4 dont do well? why we are not performing up to our potential? how are we supposed to find motivation if we dont have teachers to motivate us?

there are only four more months left to o levels adn if it continues at this rate, how are we supposed to do well? rahhh...

ms yam gave a sort of like goodbye speech today.. i felt so sad when she gave her little speech.. when she first came to teach 3e4'06, she scolded us every lesson and picked on our attitude. but after a while, we became closer to her as a class and she treat us very well.. much better than 4e1! haha.. it is our loss that she is leaving as she is a really nice teacher.

this two weeks of school is very tiring.. everyday, i have lessons until 4 plus. from 8 to 4pm daily! the only time i finish early is the days where i have seminars to attend after school. yeah.. so tiring.. fortunately, there arent much hw..

Just Go- Jesse McCartney

I trusted you
Yeah that would be my first mistake
Yeah
I...I've been lied to
Your eyes are ice cold blue
A mirror of the heart inside of you
You can't walk back in my life
You had your chance to be by my side
I don't have to hear you cry to know

Just go
I gave you my word and I promised to love you
Go, it's over
You had your chance
Just go
There's nothing inside me that still feels connected to you
To me you're already gone

I got a new love now
She's my new love now
And she loves me so
Takes me where you never took me
Although you tried too
Her eyes they read so true
So different from the way it was with you
I don't need you in my life
Forgot what it's like to be satisfied
I don't wanna hear you cry 'cause I know

Just go
I gave you my word and I promised to love you
Go, it's over
You had your chance
Just go
There's nothing inside me that still feels connected to you
To me you're already gone

Takin' a look at these photographs
Fightin' my tears I try to relax
'Cause you came and you left and it all went by so fast

Just go
I gave you my word and I promised to love you
Go, it's over
You had your chance
Just go
There's nothing inside me that still feels connected to you
To me you're already gone

Just go
I gave you my word and I promised to love you
Go, it's over
You had your chance
Just go
There's nothing inside me that still feels connected to you
To me you're already gone

I got a new love now
I trusted you
And that would be my first mistake

this song is so cool.. i think the words in italics have a lot of meaning behind them.

it hurts just not to do anything. it hurts even more to see u do nothing.

Labels:

back to the top